1. Click on 'Hi, <your username>!' at the top right-hand corner and choose 'Wallets'.
2. Select the 'Withdraw' button which can be found on the right of your Ripple wallet.
3. Enter the cryptocurrency amount you wish to withdraw.
*Notes: The amount must be not higher than the available balance of your wallet minus the withdrawal fee.
Ex: If your available balance is 4 XRP and fee is 1 XRP, the maximum withdrawal amount is 3 XRP.
4. Enter the recipient's XRP address. Please make sure the address is correct when you input.
5. Enter the recipient's XRP Destination tag.
*Notes: If Destination tag is empty, you will be required to confirm that the recipient does not require you to enter a destination tag before proceeding.
6. Enter the 2FA token generated on your Authenticator App if your 2FA is enabled.
*Refer to this page if you do not know what 2FA is.
7. Select the 'Withdraw' button.
8. You will be led to the page with transaction details. Do not forget to check the details before selecting 'Confirm'.
9. A confirmation email will be sent to your Counter Network email address. Kindly check your email to confirm the withdrawal request.
*Notes: Your withdrawal request will be automatically canceled if you do not confirm via email within 45 minutes.
If you require further information, do not hesitate to contact us here.