This article will cover:
- Not receive Counter Network email
- Automatically move Counter Network email to Primary (Inbox) Tab in Gmail
In case you could not receive the email from Counter Network, please follow the instructions below:
1. Check your junk/ spam folder for the email.
If you are still unable to receive any emails after whitelisting, please contact us here.
3. On the pop-up screen:
- Fill in firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com in the field 'From'.
- Select 'Create filter' at the bottom of the search window.
5. Check the 'Categorize As' box and select 'Primary' from the dropdown box beside it.
6. Select 'Create Filter' when you've done.
For more information on how to create rules to filter your emails, you can refer here.
If you require further information, do not hesitate to contact us here.