This article will cover:
When can you dispute the trade?
- Buyers do not change the trade status to 'Payment Made' within the agreed time.
- Sellers can dispute the trade.
2. Payment Made
- Sellers or Buyers do not receive the payments from the others.
- Both Seller & Buyer can dispute the trade.
1. Open the trade you want to dispute.
2. Select the 'Dispute' button.
3. Confirm your request to dispute the trade.
4. Provide the support team with more information about the trade situation on the next screen.
1. Notes: If the trade is disputed:
- Sellers' coin will be locked until the trade is resolved.
- Sellers & Buyers CANNOT change the trade status except for Counter Network Admin.
2. To resolve the trade, both Sellers & Buyers need to provide us with evidence related to the payment.
3. After checking all information, Counter Network Admin will decide to complete or cancel the trade.
You will be informed via email about the final decision.
If you require further information, do not hesitate to contact us here.