Setting up your 2FA with Counter Network requires you to follow steps on both our website and the Authenticator App you are using.
We recommend downloading either Authy or Google Authenticator or other Authenticator Apps, to suit your own preferences, to manage your 2FA.
2FA Setup Instructions
1. Click on 'Hi, <your username>!' at the top right-hand corner and choose 'Profile'.
2. Select 'Two-factor authentication'.
A QR code and the token code will be displayed on the page for you to sync up with your Authenticator App on your phone.
3. Open your Authentication App (Ex: Authy or Google Authenticator) on your phone to add Counter Network account by:
- Scanning the QR code provided on the website or;
- Keying in the token code under the QR code.
4. A 6 Digit OTP will be generated on the Authenticator App(s).
Key in the 6-Digit token on Counter Network Website and select 'Enable 2FA'.
If you require further information, do not hesitate to contact us here.