If you had a change of the device, want to set up your 2FA on another device or simply wish to reset your 2FA, you may do so in 2 simple steps:
1. Login to your Counter Network account.
2. Click on 'Reset Two-factor authentication (2FA)' at the bottom of the screen which prompts you to key in your 2FA.
3. Upload your selfie picture that meets the following instructions:
- Hold your ID document and a piece of paper with "Counter Network - Reset 2FA - Submission date" hand-written on it.
- Your face is clearly shown and not covered by the ID document.
For a qualified submission, please make sure that:
- Maximum file size is 5MB.
- Your image is in color and high resolution.
- All details on the ID document are clearly shown and can be read.
- You do not use a camera ﬂash when taking the photograph and no reﬂection is visible.
8. Select 'Submit 2FA Request' when you are done.
Please allow us some time to review your request and we will inform you when it is done.
To re-enable 2FA on your new device or the device you wish to use, kindly refer to this page.
Please re-enable your 2FA as soon as possible to keep your funds safe.
If you require further information, do not hesitate to contact us here.