If you had received a Login Notification from an unwarranted Login attempt (not by yourself), please do not request to unlock your account and notify our support team right away. We will advise you further when we have received your notification.
To get your account unlocked, you will need to send a selfie picture to our support team here from the email address you used to register your Counter Network account.
Your selfie picture must meet the following instructions:
- Hold your ID document and a piece of paper with "Counter Network - Unlock - Submission date" hand-written on it.
- Your face is clearly shown and not covered by the ID document.
For a qualified submission, please make sure that:
- Maximum file size is 5MB.
- Your image is in color and high resolution.
- All details on the ID document are clearly shown and can be read.
- You do not use a camera ﬂash when taking the photograph and no reﬂection is visible.
We will promptly unlock your account and notify you after receiving the above document.
If you require further information, do not hesitate to contact us here.